Thursday, April 30, 2009

Times lost and found

Picture picture on the wall, remind me of what I was. An attachment in the email, the email in the inbox, I open it and find a treasure in that past. Treasure of moments lost, faded memories, friends left behind, and all this while I let it be there.
Place changed, displaced old times with new ones and I simply moved on. Then, an unsuccessful attempt to clean up the inbox mess, and everything came back in a flicker,gush of laughter, channel of tears, and my new found love for old lost times, and I realize how you need to open that last door in your heart sometimes and peep in, its all there waiting for you to be re-discovered.

3 comments:

vinod said...

the same thing happened days ago when i was trying to read all the unread mails of discarded yahoo account ..and there was loads of memories to cherish..the good times..the bad times... times of struggle [:)]

Prashant Das said...

SO true... I read my old emails; and realize I was a different person; and other people were so diferent too...

Minu said...

i am touched!!
thank you.