Sunday, May 24, 2009

Craptitude : High time I got started on this one

Craptitude : It is high time the word got its due credit.

I stumbled upon the word accidentally, during one of the chat sessions with the someone dear, and we both soared high in the ignorant pride of discovering a new word. Months after we thought that we coined it I happened to search the web for it...and guess what there were no hidden surprises...there already is a word "Craptitude" yes u heard it right.
For your use " http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=craptitude"

But I want to put forward my own meaning here...Its time that this word got its due...cause its not many people who have the ability to survive and enjoy crap. Have you ever made it through the night , just proving to your friends that your craptitude is higher than theirs? If you have then you know exactly what I am referring too. Crap after all is not that bad, lets not attach the American meaning to the word...
Oh Crap, replaced by Oh God...this itself proves how worthy the word is....

Ok now lets start from the beginning, and for me to really start I have to invite the one who discovered it with me and a few of my friends who really know what I am talking about to contribute first.

Sai, Shruti, Minu, Pkd, Aka, Prats, Vandy...does this word exist in your dictionary ?

No comments: